GUARD SECURITY SERVICES PHILIPPINES
The Agency deploys competent, motivated and honest security guards to the CLIENT to protect company officials and employees against bodily harm and injury and properties from theft, pilferage, robbery, arson and other unlawful acts.
Our Security Guards are required to be thoroughly familiar with the Eleven General Orders, the Code of Ethics and the Code of Conduct as enumerated in RA 5487 implementing rules and regulations:
Eleven General Orders
1. To take charge of this post and all company properties in view and to protect/preserve the same with utmost diligence.
2. To walk in an alert manner during my tour of duty, keeping always on the alert and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
3. To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.
4. To relay all calls from posts more distant from the guard house than my own.
5. To quit my post only when properly relieved.
6. To receive, obey, and pass on to the relieving me all orders from company officers or officials, supervisors, post-in-charge or shift leaders.
7. To talk to no one except in line of duty.
8. To give the alarm in the case of fire or disorder.
9. To call the superior officer in any case not covered by instructions.
10. To salute all company officials, superiors in the agency, ranking public officials and officers of the Philippine National Police.
11. To be especially watchful at night and during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post, and to allow no one to pass or loiter without proper authority.
CODE OF ETHICS
1. As a security agent, his fundamental duty is to serve the interest or mission of his agency in compliance with the contract entered into with the clients of the agency he is supposed to serve.
2. He shall be honest in thoughts and deeds both in his personal and official actuations, obeying the law of the land and the regulations prescribed by his agency and those established by the company he is supposed to protect.
3. He shall not reveal any confidential matter that is confided to him as security guard and such other matters imposed upon him by law.
4. He shall act at all times with decorum and shall not permit personal feelings, prejudices and undue friendship to influence his actuation in the performance of his official functions.
5. He shall not compromise with criminals and other lawless elements to the prejudice of the customer or his client but assist government in its relentless drive against lawlessness and other forms of criminality.
6. He must carry his assigned duties as security guard or watchman as required by law to the best of his ability and safeguard life and property to the establishment he is assigned.
7. He shall wear his uniform, badge, patches and insignia properly as a symbol of public trust and confidence as an honest and trustworthy security guard, watchman and private detective.
8. He must keep his allegiance first to the government, to the agency he is and to the establishment he is assigned to serve with loyalty and dedicated service.
9. He shall diligently and progressively familiarize himself with the rules and regulations laid down by his agency and that of the customer or clients.
10. He shall at all times be courteous, respectful and salute to his superior officers, government officials and officials of the establishment where he is assigned and the company he is supposed to serve.
11. He shall report to perform his duties always in proper uniform and neat in his appearance.
12. He shall learn at heart or memorize and strictly observe the laws and regulations governing the use of firearms.
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. To carry with him at all times during his tour of duty his license and identification card and the permit to carry firearms.
2. He shall not use his license and privileges to the prejudice of the public, clients or customers and his agency.
3. He shall not engage in any unnecessary conversation with anybody except in discharge of his duties or sit down unless required by the nature of his work and at all times keep himself alert during his tour of duty.
4. He shall not read newspapers, magazines, books, etc. while actually performing his duties.
5. He shall not drink intoxicating liquor immediately during or before his tour of duty.
6. He shall know the location of the fire alarm box near his post and to sound the alarm in case of fire or disorder.
7. He shall know to operate the fire extinguisher at his post.
8. He shall know the location of the telephone / and the telephone number of the police precincts as well as the telephone number of the fire stations in the locality.
9. He shall immediately notify the police in case of any sign of disorder, strikes, riot, or any serious violation of the life and property.
10. He shall familiarize himself with the Private Security Agency Law (RA No.5487) and the implementing rules and regulations.